A-SUN high quality non-pressure stainless steel solar water heaters from china manufacturer
Non-Pressure Solar water heater
|Feature|| 1. the coating inside of the vacuum tube absorbs the solar energy. |
2. water inside of the vacuum tube is heated by the coating layer.
3. the vacuum tubes insert into the non-pressure tank, so the hot water and cold water can circulate by themselves because of different density.
4. non-pressure tank with PU layer keeps the water hot and store the water.
5. open loop type, hot water is supplied to the shower room because of water drop.
6. easy to install and high heat transfer rate over 95%.
7. if add the feeder tank, it could load the water automatically and reduce the water pressure.
8. it is also applied in the water supply system with big storage tank and widely used in Middle East, South America.
|Model||Non-pressure solar water heater|
SUS304-2B 0.40mm-0.5mm,applies tig welding, the most advanced technology from South Korea.Inner tank is
produced with longitudinal welding,which anti-leakage and anti-rust for more using life
|Bath application||2-10 people|
|Outer tank||zinc steel painted plate or stainless steel plate ,anti-corrision and anti-oxidation|
|Insulation layer||Imported PU layer 50-55mm with computer foaming,with 24 hours ripening process,and heat insulation material ACIR|
Upper air vent hole,side prepared hole,side temperature sensor hole,lower inlet,electrical heater hole,diameter
of water tank is 460/470/480mm
Zinc steel painted plate with width 10cm and thickness1.5mm,or stainless steel with width 10cm and thicknes
s 1.2mm,angle 27/38/45,which defend against typhoon
|Vacuum tube||Three target vacuum tube，with CU/SS-ALN coating film have high performance of absorb and low reflection ratio.|
|Fastener||Stainless steel screw|
|Silicon ring||High polymer silicon rubber|
|Warranty||3 years for water tank, 5 years for vacuum tube and frame, 1 year for electronic product and accessory|
|Model||aperture area(M2)||volume(L)||Packing volume(M3)||cross wet(KGS)||container loading(set)|