Relationship between architectural design and solar water heating system in solar energy engineering
Speaking of design requirements in solar energy projects, we mentioned the main tasks of the architectural design unit in the previous article. Today, we will introduce the main ideas of solar water heater system engineering in architectural design.
(2) The architectural design shall reasonably determine the position of each component of the solar water heating engineering system in the building and meet the technical requirements of each part.
The design of the building determines the form, installation area, size, and installation position S of the collector according to the selected type of solar water heating engineering system; clarifies the volume, weight, size, and requirements of the water supply and drainage facilities; understand the steering of the connecting pipeline; Consider the conditions of auxiliary energy and auxiliary facilities; understand the relative relationship between various parts of the solar water heating engineering system. Then, a reasonable arrangement is made to determine the spatial position of each component of the solar water heating engineering system in the building. Fully consider the load of the location, and meet the technical requirements of its location and its corresponding waterproof and drainage. The building design should facilitate the safe maintenance and repair of all parts of the system.
(3) The body shape and space combination of the building should fully consider the possible impact on the solar water heating system. The installation of the solar collector should be able to fully receive the sunlight, avoiding the building's own bumps and surrounding landscape facilities and greening trees. The occlusion ensures that the solar collector's sunshine hours are not less than 4h.
(4) When installing solar collectors together with building roofs, building balconies, building walls, etc. to form a retaining structure, the building function and building protection requirements of the part shall be met. The solar collectors should be integrated with the building as a whole, harmonious and unified, and pay attention to the coordination with the surrounding environment.
(5) Architectural design Safety measures shall be taken for the location where solar collectors are installed to avoid damage to personnel caused by damage to the collector. It is conceivable to plant green lawns in the areas where solar collectors are installed, such as balconies, walls, etc., to prevent people from approaching; or to take protective measures such as setting provocations and awnings. In short, it should be carefully designed to put safety first.
(6) The architectural design shall provide safe and convenient operating conditions for the installation and maintenance of the solar hot water engineering system. For example, the flat roof has a manhole on the roof as an inspection exit, which is convenient for maintenance personnel to go in and out; the appropriate part of the slope roof ridge is embedded with metal hooks, in order to prepare technical measures such as seat belts for supporting professional installers, to ensure professional Personnel operate safely during system installation and maintenance.
(vii) Solar collectors should not be placed across building deformation joints. The two sides of the deformation joints such as expansion joints, anti-seismic joints and settlement joints of the main structure of the building will be displaced under the influence of external conditions. The solar collector will be twisted and damaged due to the relative displacement of the two sides. Therefore, the solar collector should not be placed across the deformation joint of the main structure.